In this 84th episode of the Conflict Specialists Show, I interview Dr. Hank Clemons – Founder and CEO of the Society of Emotional Intelligence, based in Tampa, Florida..
Some of the topics in today’s episode:
- History and Mission of the Society of Emotional Intelligence
- How EI Impacts Mediation and Other Forms of ADR
- Dr. Hank’s Recent Book – Could Your Emotional Intelligence Be Holding You Back?
- Dr. Hank’s 1st Book – Applying Emotional Intelligence: From Mail Room To Boardroom
- Dr. Hank’s “Let’s Talk EI” Podcast
- and more
Can’t see the video? Listen to or download the audio-only version below.
AUDIO ONLY PLAYER
Can you think of just one person who’d like to learn more about Dr. Hank, his books, the Society of Emotional Intelligence or any of the topics discussed in this episode? Please forward them the link!
Here are the resources mentioned in today’s episode-
If you have comments, questions, topic ideas or guest suggestions for future episodes of the Conflict Specialists Show– please leave them below, email me at dave AT conflictshow DOT com or contact me through Twitter or Facebook. Thanks for watching/listening!