In this 68th episode of the Conflict Specialists Show, Dave Hilton interviews Jeffrey Bloom, founder of Creative Resolution Mediation Services and a Rockstar Mediator Course Graduate, based in Massapequa Park, New York. Some of the topics in today’s episode:
- History and Mission of Creative Resolution Mediation Services
- How Jeffrey’s Air Force Experience Influences His Mediation Work
- How Jeffrey’s Work as a Paralegal Influences Him as a Mediator
- The Family Center and Sherri Donovan
- Jeffrey’s Experience Taking Dave’s Rockstar Mediator Online Course
- and more
Can’t see the video? Listen to or download the audio-only version below.
AUDIO ONLY PLAYER
Can you think of just one person who’d like to learn more about Jeffrey, Creative Resolution Mediation Services or any of the topics discussed in this episode? Please help us grow and forward them the link! Here are the resources mentioned in today’s episode-
If you have comments, questions, topic ideas or guest suggestions for future episodes of the Conflict Specialists Show– please leave them below, email me at dave AT conflictshow DOT com or contact me through Twitter or Facebook. Thanks for watching/listening!