In this 54th episode of the Conflict Specialists Show, Dave Hilton interviews Dr. Ralph Steele – author of the book Facts, Issues, Options & Solutions: The Collaboration of Law and Mediation – and Chief Co-Mediator at Mediation Worlds, PLLC in Irving, Texas.
Some of the topics in today’s episode:
- Studying Civil Law at Oxford University
- Teaching Mediation at the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA)
- Applying to Mediation Panels
- Mediation Fellows Program at Mediation Worlds, PLLC
- Why Mediators Need A Mediation Action Plan (MAP)
- and more
Can’t see the video? Listen to or download the audio-only version below.
AUDIO ONLY PLAYER
Can you think of just one person who’d like to learn more about Dr. Steele, his book or any of the topics discussed in this episode? Please help us grow and forward them the link!
Here are the resources mentioned in today’s episode-
CLC, Inc. (Mediation Panel)
If you have comments, questions, topic ideas or guest suggestions for future episodes of the Conflict Specialists Show– please leave them below, email me at dave AT conflictshow DOT com or contact me through Twitter or Facebook. Thanks for watching/listening!